XPAGEFY Editor makes web building easier with the use of a simple hierarchy.
Each website you’ll build has 4 levels:
- At the very base there are Elements;
- A number of elements create an Item;
- Several Items together create a Stripe;
- And several stripes combined build a Page;
- The pages of course, is what your Website consists of.
Every level has its own menu and settings. Take this stripe for example:
If you click any of the elements on the stripe, you will see several menu items that you can hover over to reveal a submenu.
Each submenu allows you to control one of the levels – element, item and the section (stripe) as a whole.
You can also make different stylistic changes to the site as a whole through the website style menu.
To reach it, hover over the settings button at the top of the editor page, and click site settings: